Here's the second half of our beach vacation pictures. It was sad leaving but I'm so happy to be HOME!
I could watch the boys play in the ocean all day. The weather was perfect - sunny with a breeze.
After a while down at the beach the boys would want to head to the pool.
This is the look of a little boy who just finished eating blackened Mahi Mahi! He LOVES it!
I tried to get a picture of the two of them. This is the best I could get. Haha!
Here's proof the Michael and I were actually there as well.
Carter ran and played the entire time we were at the ocean. Miles would go out and play some but not like Carter!
My tumbler from That Inspired Chick made it on vacation too! It kept my drinks nice and cool.
Me and Miles
Me and Carter
Me and Jackson
Jackson asked me to take pictures of them jumping in the pool so I thought I would share them as well!
Carter doing his thing.
And Miles who still holds his nose when he jumps in. It's a work in progress with him!
Dinner at our favorite place - The Gulf Stream. The are getting tired of me taking their pictures! Haha!
My goofball. Michael would not smile right in any picture I took of him. But I'll keep him!
Nothing says fun like mini golf. Haha!! Some one always asked for a redo or some one was always cheating. But...I can say I beat everyone and I wasn't wearing glasses or contacts.
It's a joke in our family that some one usually gets sick. Well, I had a sinus infection the week before this trip. We thought that was our sickness but Carter wanted more. He had bullus impetigo. This is part of it and it looks really good here. I'm thankful our pediatrician is beyond awesome. We texted him a picture of Carter's leg and he called him some meds since we were out of town.

















No comments:
Post a Comment