Thursday, January 4, 2018

Hello Friday!



 Today really doesn't seem like Friday to me. The boys went back to school Tuesday, got out early Wednesday and didn't go Thursday or today.  Hello SNOW! 





                                                       
When there is snow (or a hurricane) I want to eat. Am I crazy?!?  If you like cinnamon rolls you NEED to try Sister Schubert's. They are delicious! I saw them on instagram but I could not find them around here. I ran in a local grocery store to get a chuck roast for my ninja I spotted these. Yeah for me! 



                                         
I bought a Ninja 4 in 1 since my crock pot had issues. So far so good! I've made a roast and veggie soup. It came with a 100 plus recipe book and I'll be making some new stuff next week. 





Carter asked for a cotton candy machine for Christmas. Santa was kind enough to bring him one. It took me a minute to get the hang of it but I finally did -

Kind of. This is the most I could "roll" onto the stick. I can't wait to do it again. :) 




The boys saw these chairs in HearthSong and circled them for Christmas. My inlaws gave the chairs to the boys and they are awesome! Miles and Carter sit in them to play tablets in the office. Hearthsong has lots of neat toys!





SNOW!

The weather has been iffy for here for a few days. Our area was supposed to get a "dusting" or a "trace" of snow. At last measure while it was still snowing we had 3 inches! This is the pretty fluffy type of snow. It's almost like powdered sugar. The bad thing is it's packing down on the roads when people are driving and it is freezing. So every one is encouraged to stay home. 

And that means we are on day 2 of no school. Michael and I had fun riding the boys around in the golf cart. It was COLD but so much fun. He is back at work today and the boys and I are keeping warm inside.

No comments: