It's my first time blogging random facts about ME! It's kinda scary but fun at the same time. I had to ask Michael (the hubs) for a little help to get me started and then I had to pick only 10 on my list. I guess I have more random and crazy facts than I originally thought. Here's my top 10!
-one-
I'm addicted to Vicks Vapor Rub. I just realized the correct name is Vicks VapoRub. My bad... I remember my mom using on me as a kid and now I smell (use) it every day. Jackson (our 10 year old) asked me the other day how much it costs because he wanted some for his room! Haha! #raisethemright
-two-
French fries should be considered a food group. They are the best.
-three-
Reading is my favorite thing to do. I'm always reading. I'm trying to read different types of books. Michael says I only read trashy romance but hey - it's not ALL trashy. I do like Elin Hilderbrand, Colleen Hoover and Susan Mallery with a little John Grisham and BA Paris thrown in. Any recommendations? I'll appreciate it!
-four-
I'm deathly afraid of lizards and toads. Not the cute tree frogs but the ugly brown warty toads. Michael didn't believe me and found out the truth the hard way. Like when a lizard jumped on my head. And when he scooted a toad towards me in the yard and I fell on my butt while I screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear me. And did you read where it was so cold in Florida the iguanas were falling out of the trees? Note to self: don't visit Florida when it's cold.
-five-
For years I only at the Spicy Italian sub at Subway. I recently started eating the pizza there as well. #stuckinarut
-six-
I make my bed everyday even on vacation. It's a habit.
-seven-
I'm a HUGE fan of Dr. Pimple Popper. I watch all of her videos on YouTube. They are the best. But don't ask me to get a booger out of my kids noses. Or pull a tooth. That's just nasty! :)
-eight-
My local Sonic is THE BEST! Hands down. I get a large Diet Coke too many times a week. Thank goodness drinks are 1/2 price before 11am and then there's happy hour. My boys know we only get drinks during happy hour!
-nine-
Michael and I would love to have a vacation home in the mountains of NC. Like a small cabin not a large mansion. A small cabin in the woods on lots of land. It's my dream to be "the grandma in the mountains" one day. I just have to overcome the fear of driving up the mountains. All these times we go Michael is always driving!
-ten-
I've been at home with my boys for SEVEN years now. Jackson is in 4th grade and Miles and Carter are 1st graders. I worked in HR for a small community bank before I "retired" as Michael says. I would not change anything! I have worked harder the past 7 years than I have my entire life. Raising boys isn't easy but it sure is FUN!

3 comments:
Reading is definitely my favorite thing to do too. I just love it. And hey, reading romance is fine! it's still reading!!
However, I have really gotten into mysteries/thrillers a lot more in recent years. It used to freak me out too much, but I love them now.
-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net
I'm a stay at home mom too, even though my kids are in school! Helps on days like today when we're having a snow day! I just finished a Susan Mallery book, I enjoy her too.
Loved getting to know you better. French fries are totally a meal and/or food group. I also always get the spicy Italian at Subway, eat fresh ;). xoxo ERIN
Post a Comment