This was the first book by Emily March I've read. This is another library find and it was a good story. This is the first in a series and I'll be reading the rest of them.
I grabbed this book on a trip to Wal-Mart. I've never heard of Debbie Mason but this was a cute, quick book.

I started reading this book once but I returned it to the library. I saw several good reviews so I gave it another try and really enjoyed it once I got into the book. It was such a sweet Christmas story.
Colleen Hoover is one of my favorite authors. She has twists and turns in most of her books and it is never what you think it is going to be. This one was different than most of her other books. I was undecided if I liked it until half way thru the book. It was a good one!
And here's my
JANUARY BOOKS
so far. I've been way too busy to read.
I have read lots of books by Jill Shalvis. This is was fairly good with a couple of "blah" spots.
This is the first book I've read by Lori Wilde. It is 8th in a series called Twilight, Texas. It was a sweet story but not one of my favorites.
I just started The Break Down by BA Paris. I read Behind Closed Doors and it scared me! Haha! I'm not good with suspense and scary books.








1 comment:
I've heard great things about C.Hoover and it looks like I need to check out the library for one of her books! Jess at Just Jess
Post a Comment