Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday Favorites








I had to much fun making the tags for the boys Easter goodies for their class and teachers. Micheal had to help me with a couple of things but I did it!










HELLO SPRING BREAK!!
It's finally here! Miles and Carter didn't have school because it's Good Friday and Jackson gets out early. 







I'm dreaming about vacations this summer. We are heading to the beach and the mountains. My family absolutely loves both. 



This is the view from our porch at the beach. Could it get any better?




And this is our view from the mountains. I could sit on the porch and watch this all day. 






Soccer practice started! I love watching Jackson play sports! Last year it was baseball but he decided he wanted soccer again. Miles and Carter didn't want to play! I'm sure they would have had a blast as well. 
















No comments: