Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Favorites





I love it when my boys will eat new foods. They are all so stinkin picky it isn't funny. Jackson has gotten really good at trying new things. Last weekend our church had a Wild Game Banquet with lots of strange meat. They had some leftovers so during game time at Awana's they asked who would try quail. Of course my child said he would. I thought it was picture worthy! Haha!! He said it tasted like chicken. :) 








This is a new to me quilt. It brightens up our room so much. My mother in law made this in 2002. (She labels all of her quilts). She is using a different spring quilt so I get to borrow this one! It make me happy to see bright colors.  








 

The weather has been perfect! The boys and I love playing outside.


Jackson was riding his bike and M and C chased him up and down the street.

We played a little soccer. 

 J rode up and down the street for a long time. He loves riding his bike. 

Carter the dog whisperer. He loves playing with the neighbor's dogs. This is Khloe the yorkie poo. 






Only two more weeks!!










It's been 10 years since we said I DO! 


Me and my dad about to walk in the church.


All of us! 

And our parents too.

After 9 years of dating we FINALLY got married! And I've always picked on Michael that we dated so long. 




This is how our parents felt when it was finally over but...

this is how my dad really felt! Haha! Any one who knew him would say this is a perfect picture! 

Happy 10 Years to US!! 

No comments: