I'm still playing catch up!
Jackson can do some studying online so M and C get to watch. He has a newspaper type paper for Social Studies and they have an online portion to help study.
These two are best buddies and they were on the same soccer team.
We ate dinner with Boom and Pop and these two wanted to walk to their house. Well, they ran and I walked.
Multiplication tables.
Awana Awards night.
We took some paperwork to their new school!
Carter did a great job this year at soccer!
M and C had fun at Seersucker Gypsy for Annison's birthday party. Can you tell which one had TWO cupcakes?
We spent every Saturday morning at the soccer fields.
These two were awesome waiting on Jackson at the dentist.
We rode bikes.
We took selfies!
Miles and Carter graduated kindergarten.
The 5k graduates at church. I graduated high school with Annison's sweet mom!
Some of J's soccer team.
We had to stop shopping so Carter could check Miles' tooth.
I detest lizards. This one lives on my porch and we are not friends.
A perfect day for a wedding!
With corn hole and they had a huge jenga game set up.
Jackson had a fun day at school.
I can post 5000 pictures of them swimming. What else is there to so when it's so hot?
We climbed trees at my mom's house.
Swimming. All day. Everyday. We are blessed with wonderful neighbors. They let us swim all the time.























No comments:
Post a Comment