Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Favorites




I knew we had Amazon Prime but I didn't know that we had Prime Music as well! I'm super happy my husband FINALLY told me!


Penzey Spices
My uncle gave me and Michael a spice crate from Penzey's when we got married and we have been hooked ever since. They are the best! 
 



I love to mix Crystal Light tea with lemon and lemonade together. It tastes so good to me! It's similar to Starbucks tea and lemonade. 



My mother in law and I found these cups at Wal Mart. 
I love my bubba cups so I'm hoping these do not let me down. They are to replace the boy's thermoses for their lunch boxes. 

There is only 2 parts to wash opposed to the 4 with the other cups. The best part - no straws to wash! 



I LOVE my Erin Condren planner. I get so giddy when I get the "back to school" email because I know I can start looking for my new planner. It's always a Christmas gift from my boys. :) 

Here are the ones I have gotten the in past. I got the Summer lovin' in the surprise box I ordered this summer. I like it better than my polka dot one. Haha! 

I could spend hours playing around trying to decide which design and colors I like best. At times I wish I could ask them to choose a design for me. Ha!
 I like the red and black and heart. But I'm not sure what I want. And I kept it classy with the iphone picture of my computer screen. Haha!

I like the blue with the hearts as well. 

And then here's something completely different. 


And here's what I mean by playing with the colors...

should I get navy stripes with a pink heart, black with gray, royal blue with read or seafoam with royal blue or... 

red stripes with a blue heart or blue and orange, navy and seafoam or light blue with darker blue. I will do this with EVERY cover I like. There's just too many choices!

I am going with the horizontal format (bottom) this time instead of the vertical. The vertical has worked just fine in the past but with 3 kids in elementary school the horizontal might be best. It looks easier to read for some reason.

2 comments:

Ang said...

One of these days I'm going to invest in one of those calendars! They look amazing!

Angela said...

I love buying planners, but I never get around to actually using them. Happy Friday!