A fun link up HAS to make Monday's brighter!
I'm really missing this view...
We have been on vacation in the mountains of NC for the past 11 days. Today we are back to reality. We are jumping head first into this week with dentist appointments, school supply shopping and registering for school! WHAT!! I have to register Miles and Carter tomorrow and Jackson gets to register Wednesday. I can't believe school starts in a few weeks. Summer has gone by WAY to fast. I'm going to miss the boys while I swim and they are at school! Haha!
We really enjoyed the cooler weather in the mountains while it was hot and humid at home. I have TONS of pictures to get posted this week and I can't wait to recap our vacation. We had lots of fun and I can't wait to get back to the mountains in October. Who wouldn't fall in love with a view like this?



1 comment:
The view looks amazing! And I am right there with ya! Loving this cooler weather!
Post a Comment