November 19 - November 25
Happy 9th Birthday Jackson!
Jackson had a couple of friends over to play for his birthday and everyone was perfect!
Sunday porch picture.
The boys decorated mom's tree for her.
I'm sure it has never looked better!!
Everyone had to stand on the ladder to hang a couple of ornaments.
And several branches have 2 or 3 ornaments but it's all good!
Jackson was tired of his brothers and decided to read in the pantry!
These two had fun at their Thanksgiving party at school.
This is what happens when you miss the toilet and tinkle on the floor. Poor Miles had to mop the bathroom floor twice in the same day! I hope he learned his lesson.
Jackson got lots of Lego's for his birthday. He had fun putting them together.
I made iced molasses cookies. They were not my favorite but they were tasty. Especially the next day.
We went out to play with the glow in the dark helicopters. It was cold but fun!
Thanksgiving day is the best day to loose a tooth. Right, Miles?
A little football and soccer on Thanksgiving day.
I was trying to get a quick picture of the boys and Michael had to be a creeper!
This is what eating too much turkey looks like.
Black Friday was spent putting up decorations and playing with Austyn!


















No comments:
Post a Comment