November 12 - November 18
It's time to play catch up...again! I'm getting good at not posting pictures!
My boys must play outside or I go crazy! Thank good they all love to ride their bikes and scooters.
Sunday porch picture.
J still loves to read. Even if it's a Pokemon book he got from our neighbor.
We all got to check out the super moon! Everyone thought it was neat.
Some days he is just down right tired when he gets home from school.
I got to take pictures of the 5k Indians. They all were cute!
Breathing treatments are no fun but Carter was a trooper!
J had a dental appointment. These two were awesome in the waiting room with me.
COOKIES! I made 90 cookies for Jackson to take to school for fun Friday snacks.
Carter read me a book.
He thought he would scare me. Haha! He did swerve at the last minute and didn't run smack into me.
Just hanging out in their favorite tree. These boys love to climb trees in my mom's yard.












No comments:
Post a Comment