Wednesday, August 30, 2017

What's Up Wednesday




What we're eating this week...
Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin with carrot casserole and steamed veggies
Buffalo chicken and cauliflower casserole
Hot dogs with tater tots
And I have sausage and ham that I might cook. Who knows! I might better start planning.

What I'm reminiscing about...
Summer! I can't believe it's over.
And the first day of school pictures. I LOVE seeing all of the kids!

What I'm loving...
The weather!!
It's finally cooling off a little. Hopefully the high 90's are gone for good.

What we've been up to...
Getting back into the school routine. :)

What I'm dreading...
Home work has not really started yet. That's not going to be fun. 3 boys with 3 teachers. That's a lot of work!

What I'm working on...
Deep cleaning my house. I think I'm going to go room by room. That way I remember to clean everything.

What I'm excited about...
FALL, football and cooler weather.
And I have new curtains for my dining room and den. I can't wait to get them up.

What I'm watching/reading...
I do not watch much television. Michael and I do watch Forged in Fire. It's a reality show about people making knives. Haha! It's interesting. And I'm usually ready while I'm watching.

I've have a bookcase full of  books I bought at our local bookstore this summer. They had a great sale - buy 10 get 10 free. These are books that I would not normally get. I'm slowly reading them and so far they have been great. And I still feel like I need at least 1 book from the library to read. I'll be posting soon on the books I read last month.

What I'm listening to...
I'm still loving my Bose speaker. It's country and christian when the boys are in school and when they are home they want Kidz Bop.

What I'm wearing...
I'm still loving my dresses. And I got 2 new longer sweater vests that look adorable with my Matilda Jane ruffle pants. I can't leave out my faithful yoga pants. We can't forget about them!

What I'm doing this weekend...
There isn't much on our calendar for the weekend.  Yeah!!! Sunday we have church and then a church social at our local splash pad. It's going to be fun! And the boys are out of school and Micheal is off Monday for Labor Day. I love a 3 day weekend.

What I'm looking forward to next month...
September will be here in a few days. Where did August go?!?
The boys have Labor Day off and then another day towards the end of the month. Hopefully we can find something fun to do those days. Luckily that's about all for the month besides church and AWANA on Sundays.  And Michael turns the big 4-0!! I'm sure the boys will help him celebrate.

What else is new...
Not much. I'm getting used to the school routine and all the boys at the same school. It's still strange being home alone each day!

Best school lunch ideas and/or tips and tricks...
I need help with this one! Jackson will eat at school most days - thank goodness! Miles and Carter are the picky ones. I do make their lunches the night before so it's not bad in the mornings. Other than that... I feel like I pack the same thing each day for them to eat. I'm ready for ideas!!

No comments: