Monday, August 14, 2017

this and that for July






For us to be out of town for 11 days this past month we surely were busy the other 21 days!

We celebrated the 4th early with my family. We always have a great time. 

The fidget spinner faze is almost over. Thank goodness!

Michael tied this little swing to one of our trees and all the boys have had so much fun playing with it. 

This picture cracks me up every time I look at it. It was the 4th of July and it was starting to storm. Jackson was shocked about the loud thunder, Carter was scared of the thunder and lightning and Miles was just flat out MAD he would not do fireworks. He declared it the worst 4th ever. Hahaha! We did them the next night when it wasn't storming. 

Miles was upset about something else. Who know what - probably not playing his tablet. I like to take pictures when they are mad so I can show they how silly they were acting. 

I needed extra seating so we brought in the bench from our porch table. I have fallen in love with it and I can't wait to get a farmhouse table for my dining room.

We tried to stay cool.

We had some friend over to play. Again - the bench was super handy!


We jumped in the pool as much as possible!

Miles likes to take selfies with me. The other two can't stand it! 

I'm THAT mom who makes them do school work during the summer. 

Summer hair do...bed head. All day. Every day. 

We did summer reading and took AR tests at the library.

We played in their favorite tree at my mom's.

Buzz cuts for the win! 

More library time after hair cuts.

I drooled over outdoor fabric for my porch furniture!

They had fun playing with the toys in Wal Mart. Miles fell on his rear right after I took this picture! Haha!

Jackson rode his bike alone to Boom and Pops for the first time! He was super proud.

This boy enjoys his food. Big's is a local place at McLeod Peach Farm. They have the best food.

I survived taking all 3 for well child visits. 

And I'm loving my new Bose Bluetooth speaker. It's perfect!



No comments: