I really meant to post our weekly pictures a few weeks ago and totally forgot! I'm going to play catch up and I hope I stay caught up!
Miles was ready to head back to school!
It's always fun shoe shopping with these two!
There's a new sign on College Avenue. I'm not sure why we need it but at least it looks pretty!
The boys loved their first trip to Creama - a local coffee shop. I needed caffeine!
And then they made a new friend in the car line.
We celebrated Miles and Carter's 6th birthday!
The boys playing in what little bit of snow we had on their birthday! It took me longer to get them dressed than we played outside.
Legos galore around our house.
And a little Yeti in my spaghetti.
Carter had the first trip to the doctor for sinus junk and we prayed it didn't turn into bronchitis.
Um. I have no description for this. They were playing something.
I could post 1000 pictures of the boys riding bikes. We've done that a lot this month.
See. Carter has been practicing.
We took a trip to the mall. We hit up the book store and Chick fil a.
They worked on sentences before school.
We have read and read and read. Both little ones are reading fairly well. I'm super proud of them.
The weather was so nice we read outside a couple of days.
We were excited to watch Trump take the oath. We watched it on Facebook live in the car while parked in the garage. Haha!
I'm addicted to words with friends again.
We had some down time and played on the tablets.
Carter and I had fun waiting for his follow up appointment.
Jackson had fun waiting at the doctor as well. He also had the sinus junk.
For once they were nice to each other and wanted to watch the same thing on television.
My mom and I had three cute dates for supper at Wendy's. Michael was home with a stomach bug.
And Carter is finally getting better with his bike. He learned how to start on his own and stop without jumping off the bike!

























No comments:
Post a Comment