It's always fun waiting at a doctor's office....said no mother ever!
It started Thursday morning with a follow up for Carter. His allergies are still acting up but he is better.
I didn't get a picture of me and mom at her eye doctor appointment. It's always super crowded in that office and you see some interesting people. Thanks goodness I take a book to read.
Friday afternoon is was Jackson's turn for his sinus junk. To him it seemed like forever but it wasn't too bad. And he saw his favorite doctor!
Then Wednesday afternoon it was a follow up with the ENT for Jackson's nose bleeds. It's usually a LONG wait but luckily this time it only took up 1 1/2 hours. We saw the nurse practitioner and she was super nice. And a bonus is they just moved to a new office. It was sleek and modern but not too modern.
I love shoe shopping...even for the boys!
Jackson really wanted Under Armour shoes. He has 2 pair of them right now that he rotates and both are worn slap out! We bought them November 1 (thanks to instagram). Do kids shoes not last long any more? Or is it just Under Armour?
So...we got these shoes at Goody's. It's one of two places in town that have boy shoes. And they were $20! That's right...$20 for Nike's. They have a size larger that I might go back and get. Because a good sale is definitely a FAVORITE!
The weather right now is one of my favs!! We have played outside everyday this week.
Miles has been loving his bike.
Jackson found one of the Nerf bow and arrow's and everyone has been shot by it. You better watch out when you are in our yard!
And Carter has a love/hate relationship with his bike. He likes to ride but wants to ride as well as Jackson. He doesn't understand he has to practice!
Books are always a favorite to me!
This was a good book. It took me forever to read it but oh my!
One of these books will be my next read. I'm not sure yet!
Valentine Cards are so much fun to make! I let the boys help me decide on what little trinket we give. I really wanted to do whoppie cushions but I thought that was a little much for a church preschool. So we are going with bouncy balls and puzzles. Now I have to print them so Miles and Carter can write the names on them. I have a feeling this is going to be like pulling teeth! That's why we are doing them early (maybe a few each day). Thank goodness their class only has 8 kids!


















No comments:
Post a Comment