Here's a pile of pictures from our mountain trip. Although 2 boys were sick we still had a blast. The boys did not want to leave and ask when we can go back. I can say I'm with them. I'm ready to go back.
![]() |
| The view was amazing. |
![]() |
| I loved seeing all of the sparkling lights on the mountain at night. |
![]() |
| I could sit on the porch all day and just look. |
![]() |
| Try to get a good picture of 3 boys. Some one is always making a crazy face or it looks like their leg is on backwards. |
![]() |
| Seriously...this is what I get. |
![]() |
| Thanks Miles. |
![]() |
| Yeah. He is a clown. |
![]() |
| And apparently in a 4k gang. |
![]() |
| At least mother nature cooperated. The fog was neat. |
![]() |
| And the shadows. |
![]() |
| And I saw a bear. I was happier than a kid in the candy store. |
![]() |
| Candy stores did make my boys happy. |
![]() |
| They played with old school toys. |
![]() |
| And they had to pose for a picture to send Scrappy. |
![]() |
| At least Miles is happy! And he likes to eat. A lot. |
![]() |
| They thought the bunk beds were awesome. Jackson is the only one who slept on the top. I do not trust the other two. |
![]() |
| Here's a view going down the mountain. |
![]() |
| And one evening. |
![]() |
| They boys rested and played the iPad. |
![]() |
| Wild man took a walk with me and Boom. |
![]() |
| And here is my friend again. |
![]() |
| The cabin was called the Bear Hug Inn. |
![]() |
| I really wanted one GOOD picture of the boys. This is the best one. Haha!! |























No comments:
Post a Comment