Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Everyday Life Week 32

August 6 - August 12
Thursday
What do you give a child for breakfast who doesn't usually eat breakfast? His favorite food!!  We usually do not give them pizza for breakfast but we were headed to Concord and wanted him to have something to eat before we left. 

Friday
Jackson had to finish his AR tests for his summer reading. Thank goodness they had it at the public library this year. It was so much easier than going to a school during certain hours.

Friday
After the library we went to Berri Lane. The boys enjoyed their frozen yogurt!

Saturday
These two helped me shop for groceries while Jackson and Michael went fishing.

Sunday
Back at the neighbors! 

Sunday
Some one has a nice tan!!

Monday
Still putting Lego's together!

Tuesday
The boys and I went to Florence to run a couple of errands.

Tuesday
And I made them sit in Starbucks while I ordered some tea! 

Wednesday
Of all the toys they could have gotten at Target they HAD to get Lego's. And they love to take them apart and put them back together again!

No comments: