Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Everyday Life Week 22

May 28 - June 3

Thursday
Just a little fun at the library before we get Jackson from school.

Friday
Nothing is as fun as taking these two to Wal-Mart for a couple of items. We look at the toys for at least an hour before I grab my few things and we get out of there! 

Friday...Again
I missed Saturday
J had fun fishing at The King's house. We had a blast at their cookout!

Sunday
Nothing beats running thru the sprinklers!

Monday
I got my flip flop quilt out and the boys had fun trying on the shoes! 

Tuesday
J in his boom jammies! It was almost time for bed and I was on the porch reading. He had to come out to read with me.

Wednesday
J writing Mrs. Smitt a note on the last day of the school year.
 He had a great year in first grade!

No comments: