Everyday Life 2015
![]() |
| Day 22 Thursday It's time to register Miles and Carter for 4k!! |
![]() |
| Day 23 Friday We keep telling these dogs they are going to the pound. They like to dig holes every where. |
![]() |
| Day 24 Saturday The boys had some target practice inside. They love their little bow and arrows. |
![]() |
| Day 25 Sunday We took the big bow and arrows outside and they boys had a blast!! |
![]() |
| Day 26 Monday I let the little one skip school. They decided to have a dance party. |
![]() |
| Day 27 Tuesday C said the sun was too bright while we were in the car line. Luckily I have a spare pair of my sunglasses in the car so he wore them. |
![]() |
| Day 28 Wednesday This is how I feel with 3 little boys! |







No comments:
Post a Comment