Jackson's tooth has been loose for a while. We've tried for 3 days to pull it. Well, Michael has tried not me! I'm too chicken for pulling my baby's teeth. Jackson had a dental appointment today and I was going to ask the dentist to pull it but it fell out while he was eating lunch. And he said it didn't hurt at all.
 |
| How often does something like this come home in your child's book bag? |
 |
| Jackson snaggled tooth grin! |
 |
| He is using the tooth fairly pillow his dad used. He was so excited about putting his tiny tooth in the pillow. After this picture he asked me to put the pillow on the floor beside his bed because he didn't want to knock it off. Then he told me he was going to miss his tooth. I can't wait to see what the tooth fairy leaves! |
No comments:
Post a Comment