Sunday, May 19, 2013

Everyday Life Week 19

May 8-14


Wednesday
M and C had a blast watching Michael on the lawn mower. It looks like M is licking the door and chances are he is doing exactly that. 

Thursday
All three boys are coloring while I'm cooking dinner. 

Friday
J brought home a booklet for Mother's Day. This was the best page!  I'm also a great driver according to him and I talk on the phone while I drive. Thanks J!

Saturday
All of us went to Florence for a Gender Reveal Party for my brother and sister in law.  They had pink and blue cake pops and the cake was.... pink or blue?? It was super cute and the boys had a blast checking out the Turner's house!

Sunday
J prepared his own breakfast! What a great Mother's Day treat!! 

Monday
Michael was out of town so I sent him pictures through out the day. I caught C stealing M's food at lunch. 

Tuesday
J's last soccer practice of the year. 



No comments: