Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Everyday Life Week 18

May 1 - 7
Wednesday
M and C had a blast watching the birds at Lowe's. 

Thursday
Most boys love fire trucks or tractors. C is in love with the trash truck.  We usually have the front door open so he can wave to the driver.

Friday
I like taking pictures when the boys are having fits. M was mad at me for not letting him play in the fridge. I just love the drool and the big tears. 

Saturday
After J's soccer game he wanted to do a workbook.  He loves doing these.

Sunday
J's AWANA Group. It's hard to believe it's over until the fall.

Monday
C opened the fridge and brought me the apple juice.  

Tuesday
M having another fit because I would not let him have more snacks. This boy would eat all day if I let him. 

No comments: