Some weeks I just don't want to think about planning meals and it's been one of those weeks! But here's some dishes we've had recently.
This was so good!! I found this on Pinterest and it's from eatwell101. (The photo is from her as well!) The only change I did to the recipe is I used a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store. And we ate the leftovers as tacos! I'm keeping this recipe handy.
I have not tried this exact recipe but one similar. This is from Delicious Little Bites. (The photo is her's as well!) The one I made called for chopped cauliflower not riced. It was the first time I'd tried a casserole like this and it was amazing!
Smoothies
Y'all. I'm addicted to smoothies. I've been on a "diet" for 35 days...(I'm NOT counting or anything.) I have had 35 smoothies in 35 days. And I'm not tired of them. I look forward to making them each morning. I even bought a new Ninja counter top blender. I usually add kale or spinach to them and I promise mine do not look like the picture above. They must photo shop the color because mine usually looks like what you find in a diaper. Not gonna lie! But they are tasty! Any one with some good recipes for smoothies?
2. WHAT I'M REMINISCING ABOUT:
Upward's Soccer in years past. This year all 3 boys are playing and Michael is coaching the boy's teams (As in he is coaching 2 teams!). EEKKK! He REALLY loves me for volunteering him. But the boys are super happy that their dad will be the coach.
3. WHAT I'M LOVING:
Everything! The boys are at a perfect age. Yeah they are addicted to their tablets and computer but they have finally realized they have to earn screen time. And they know they have to help with chores and do not complain (too much) when asked to help.
4. WHAT WE'VE BEEN UP TO:
Not too much! We are getting ready for soccer to start.
5. WHAT I'M DREADING:
We are stocking up on Zyrtec, Claritin and nose sprays!
6. WHAT I'M WORKING ON:
A little bit of everything! Cleaning closets, organizing clothes and keeping up with the boys.
7. WHAT I'M EXCITED ABOUT:
This may happen later this year.
8. WHAT I'M WATCHING/READING:
I've read a lots over the past few months. I'm working on updating this blog so I'll be back on track with my monthly reading updates and hopefully join more link ups! I love a good link up!
Here's the first few books I read this year. I loved a few and then there were some that were not good at all!!
I'm watching Live PD and Dr. Pimple Popper. That's about all because the boys usually watch cartoons before bed. I snuggle with them and read.
9. WHAT I'M LISTENING TO:
Nothing! Some days I do not even turn the television on while the boys aren't here. I do not listen to any podcasts but I some times listen to music on Amazon Music.
10.WHAT I'M WEARING:
I have to laugh at this. I always wear comfy stuff. I'm not dressing up to stay at home or to run to the grocery store. I have leggings and joggers that I wear almost daily. I will say I LOVE my Matilda Jane pants.
The Mythical Finns and the Ruffles are my faves. I have both in black and burgundy. These are beyond comfy!!
We have NOTHING on the calendar but church Sunday and Awana's Sunday night!
Bring on the SOCCER! We will have practice once a week and games on Saturday. The boys are out of school one day and have a couple of early dismissals. We may try to find something super fun to do those days! And...We get to SPRING FORWARD! I'm super excited to spend more time outside playing.
13. WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
Nothing that I can think of!
BONUS QUESTION:
WHAT'S OUR FAVORITE BOARD GAME TO PLAY WITH OUR KIDS:
We love playing American Trivia with Jackson. We all learn something new when we play.
This is my favorite to play!
The boys get Michael to play Monopoly with them. It's not my favorite but I do play sometimes.















No comments:
Post a Comment