This is too fun not to participate!! I keep some random items in my car that I think are super important. Other people may not think so!
Trash bags.
Carter likes to get sick every now and then so I pass him a trash bag so he can toss his cookies. :) If I ignore him he usually doesn't have throw up. And I use them when I actually clean out my van.
Notebooks. You never know when you will need to write something important.
My little bag of tricks. I need to restock this little gem. Michael is always asking for something and laughs when I actually have it. I keep dental floss, wet wipes, band aids, a nail kit, anti bacterial cream and hand sanitizer.
I have my car gum, (I have gum for the house and my pocket book as well) two pair of sunglasses, and my pens. I also have some spare lego pieces.
Maps of the mountain from the rental company
and one of the all the houses for rent.
And a SC highway map. WHY? I can't read a map worth a cuss. And that's not a lie!
I have ALL types of napkins and my most treasured item in my car would be a pair of scissors. I bought them years ago when I had to change my licence plate and needed a screw driver to get the plate off. I had to buy the scissors to open the screw driver. Haha!! And I just them more that I will admit.
An umbrella is always in my car.
I keep this bag for groceries or items I do not want rolling around in the back.
I recently added this bag in case I need to keep something cold.
Tissues and baby wipes. Do I need to explain?
Most important....my SONIC money.
Thanks for the fun link up, Erin! We should totally be BFF's since we both drive gray Toyota Siennas! Your van is a lot cleaner than mine!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment