Tuesday, March 27, 2018

What We're Reading


I'm so late to the linkup but it's better late than never!!

This was the first Lisa Scottoline book I read and it was AMAZING! I was skeptical to start  but then I didn't want to stop reading. 

I have loved every Jill Shalvis book I've read. And I've read a lot of her books!! 

I had to read another Lisa Scottoline book and this one was just as good as the first one. I could not put it down!! It has some twists and turns and aahhh...It was good. :) 


Ok. It's time to be completely honest. I tried to read this book and I couldn't. I read over 100 pages and it just wasn't good to me. 


This was a book I found on my Nook and it was a quick read that was cute. 


After I started reading this waiting on my mom's eye doctor appointment I realized I tried to read it before and didn't like it. Well, I didn't even try to read it again. It was just one I could not get into and I usually love Robyn Carr's books.

Oh Goodness. This book was so good. I'm super glad I got this book for Christmas. I've never read anything like this before and this was another page turner.

OMG!!
This was so good. I love Colleen Hoover and this book didn't disappoint.  

No comments: