Monday, November 7, 2016

Everyday Life Week 44

October 29 -November 4

Some one decided to take the asphalt off our drive way. There's concrete under it and so far it looks great! 

Sunday porch picture.
Trunk or Treat was a blast! 

It was team day for Red Ribbon Week at school. 

Miles and Carter's class dressed for Halloween. 

I picked up and extra boy and we all trick or treated. It was so much fun!

This boy went from a size 3.5 to a size 5! I guess his feet were hurting!

I told Miles to put on long pants and a long sleeve shirt for school. This is what he put on. Good try Miles! Funny - can you spot C in this picture?? 

When did J get so big? And it was show me your socks day for Red Ribbon Week. But he would have dressed like this any way.

J tried to teach them a new game. I'm not sure how that worked out.

M and C's teacher incorporated voting in their class work this week. Since they could not vote for president they voted for what type of party to have - ice cream or pizza. Ice cream won! I think I  would like to vote for ice cream this year too!

No comments: