Sunday, January 11, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday Miles and Carter!

It's hard to believe my babies are 4! I still say the first year was a big blur. I don't remember much about it. I just survived. 
We have not had a birthday party for them yet but we will in a couple of weeks. We are waiting until flu season is over before we get a group of kids together! And they are not hurting for toys right after Christmas. 

They had special snack at school on their birthday. On the way to school Miles decided he didn't want to share his birthday with Carter. Thank goodness his teacher, Mrs. Martrano, talked about how special it was to share your birthday with your brother. 

Singing Happy Birthday! 

Miles didn't feel well when we got there. He didn't eat any of his snack and kept saying he was cold. I took him to the doctor and the flu test was negative. Apparently he had something viral. 

They each blew out 2 candles. 

Carter did lick the icing off his cupcake. Isn't that the best part? 

M was still a goof ball even though he felt bad. 

I tried to get a picture of them before school. This is the best I got. At least no one is picking their nose. 

And this is what I interrupted to get a picture.
Boom made their shirts. They were tickled to finally wear the new "4" shirts! 

No comments: