The 2k and 3k classes always walk to the pumpkin patch across the street. The ladies there always have a couple of stories and a snack for the kids. They all have fun! And they get a small pumpkin (which they call "spookies").
![]() |
| The 3k class. I'm shocked just about all of the kids are looking at the camera and no one is crying! |
![]() |
| My boys were so well behaved! |
![]() |
| Miles took off once we were in the gate. He explored all of the pumpkins. Carter wanted to stay with Grandma! |
![]() |
| I asked Carter to stand near the pumpkins not in them. At least it's a cute picture. |
![]() |
| The closest I could get them together for a picture! |
![]() |
| Story time! |
![]() |
| After story time and snacks they were able to play on the little play ground. |
![]() |
| Miles being Miles. |









No comments:
Post a Comment