Miles and Carter had fun playing outside yesterday. I have a feeling we will be outside a lot this spring and summer. I think it is safe to say we are getting spring fever!
![]() |
| Carter always goes straight to the dirt pile. |
![]() |
| Miles likes to head to the "playground". |
![]() |
| And this is how he likes to swing. |
![]() |
| And eventually he heads to the dirt. |
![]() |
| Carter put his pants on all by himself. He might be starting a new fad with the backwards pants. |
![]() |
| I'm glad Michael got a load of dirt last year. With Miles and Carter's help it might be gone by the end of summer one bucket full at a time. |
![]() |
| Carter likes to slide too and he like to say "ta da" when some one is watching him. |







No comments:
Post a Comment