Miles and Carter's teachers started a Facebook page for 2k. They are called the FBC Firecrackers. Could it be named a better name? This kiddos are most definitely little firecrackers!
![]() |
| C and a friend putting spaghetti noodles in salt shakers. |
![]() |
| M painting. |
![]() |
| It looks like the kids loved the rice container! |
![]() |
| A little Elmo ABC on the I Pad. |
![]() |
| Morning snacks outside. |
![]() |
| Loving the playground! |
![]() |
| Pom poms and pipe cleaners thru the holes! I promise I did wet M's hair and comb it! It really has a mind of it's own right now. I think it is hilarious! |
![]() |
| M working hard at the noddles. |
![]() |
| M and C with a friend reading. |









No comments:
Post a Comment