Saturday, August 10, 2013

Everyday Life Week 31

July 31 - August 6
Wednesday
J and C were dancing in the kitchen to the Fridge DJ toy.

Thursday
C got the bacon out of the fridge and wanted it for a snack. 

Friday
M concentrating on coloring with his tongue out (just like his dad does!) When he finished he yelled "I colored". 

Saturday
M (who looks just like C here) figured out how to float on the steps.
 I'll confess. I had to look back at the pictures to see if this was M or C. C was sitting on the bench eating a snack while M was floating.

Sunday
C likes to get his spoon and fork for dinner.

Monday
M coloring again. He was proud of coloring Mickey's feet.

Tuesday
We took J to Subway for lunch while M and C were at school. It was chilly in Subway so J wanted his rain jacket on.

No comments: