Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Everyday Life Week 2



Wednesday
M and C had their 2 year check ups. Thank goodness they didn't get shots just a finger prick.  M was 1 1/2 pounds heavier and 1/2 inch shorter than C. 

Thursday
M and I stopped by The Sweet Spot to order cupcakes for their birthday party. This little boy LOVED eating the ice cream. 

Friday
My parents and I took all 3 boys back to The Sweet Spot for hot dogs and ice cream. And I had to pick up the cupcakes. I have 3 boys who could be addicted sweets!!

Saturday
M and C's Birthday Party was at Nana's Play Zone. All of the boys had a blast!

Sunday
Lazy Sunday afternoon's! Jackson's watching a movie while the babies nap.

Monday
It was a nice warm day so we played outside after we took Jackson to school!

Tuesday
These two boys love yogurt. Or just about anything in a squishy  pouch thing. 











No comments: