October 21-27
Sunday- M and C wanted to help Michael with the pumpkin. Needless to say, the pumpkin carving had to go outside.
Monday- I think Carter wanted some fruit loops. He likes climbing on the table.
Tuesday- Miles had to head back to physical therapy for his hips. Ms. Nicole let him watch cartoons and play with a balloon.
Wednesday- We decided the high chairs that hook on the table had to go. Now M and C are in old fashioned high chairs. They are doing great in them. (And I took the paci's away from them!)
Thursday- This is what happens when you leave M and C alone for 5 minutes. They pulled their silverware out of the drawer and was playing with it.
Friday- Michael and I took Jackson to Subway for lunch.
Saturday- We took M and C to the doctor. M has a nasty cold and C is getting it.
No comments:
Post a Comment