Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Miles and Carter

Party Pictures
I was going to go "all out" with the party but with it being so close to Christmas I lost track of time. But, next year will be fun! 

Uncle Brandon and Miles

 Carter woke up from his nap right as family was arriving. He was ill, cranky and HOT. Poor guy had a fever and ended up at Urgent Care on Sunday. The verdict was strep throat. (Monday we took Jackson and Miles to the doctor with strep as well!)

Miles liked playing with the sheet we put down for their cakes.

I did manage one smile when the Tylenol started working.

Miles didn't know what to think of his cake. He did lick the icing off of his fingers. 

Carter tickles me when he squats like this. 


Miles had to put his foot in there too. 

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!! 


No comments: