I should know by now that it is very difficult to get really good pictures of Jackson before we leave for church on Sunday mornings. These are a couple I was able to get this past Sunday - the day he was 11 months old! He looks like a big boy in his new outfit and shoes!

At least he didn't run away from me this week!
Jackson was attached to this yellow shovel Sunday. I thought he would throw it down in the car but no - he had to take it into church with him. When Michael and I went to get him after the services he was just about asleep still holding his shovel!
He loved all of the attention at my mom's house Sunday afternoon. He was being a big cheese ball the entire time we were there!
Does my child try to eat EVERYTHING in sight? Hopefully he will outgrow this one day - SOON!
2 comments:
He is sooo cute! I had Dustin in here looking @ the pics of him! I could just sqeeze him!!
I cannot believe your baby is almost a year old! Enjoy these times, Jackson will be driving before you know it!
Post a Comment